Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's about dang time.

So we've been out of the loop for the last little while with the Holiday of our forefathers and what not. Now we're back with a lot of things to address. Mark, Set, Go!

A True Haiku (I think this one'll do)

She drawed,
She drawed me into her painting.
She knew watercolors were my weakness
and with her charisma I didn't see my own blindness.
I was all four her from day one,
we fell in two love
three months later I realized
that I had been four warned from above.
Five...
She left me...barely living.
How wretched my pain.
I fell for her facade.
Where to go now.
Not a question. A statement.
I'm going to Where.
A place that everyone else can't seem to find.
"Where am I going?" Say most,
Where, is where I'm going, I boast.
I loved with Love that was much more than love.
Love was my loves name.
She fooled me twice, shame on me still.
I leave to Where, I'm going there
to get away from Love-
To find love.

That was a group of feelings Bret had about a certain miss Kinsey Crabb.


I''m prepping for my first week of College finals. A stressful experience thus far. As I was reading through my lecture notes I came across a quote by an anonymous source (anonymous as in I'm too lazy to open my book that's under my elbow to see who said it). Anonymous said,
      "Our human nature: To question, to explore, to discover, to test the limits of the known, and to push           beyond to the unknown."
An inspirational, moving, potentially life-changing quote. At first. I pondered this statement and I came to a conclusion. That being, I know everything. How can I try to advance the knowledge and discoveries of my world when I know for a fact that I know it all. Who am I? I am Smart. I'm just saying that it really is tough to be me (Bret). I'm grateful for this thought because now that I've reminded myself that I know everything, I don't have to study for my finals. I'll blog instead.

ILML. Peace and LOL. Thanks for reading, if you can...

1 comment: