Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bret's about to be serious. WTCIH (What the crap is happening)?

Mykenzie had some sort of unspeakable party that she'll have to tell you all about later. This post might be boring because I had such a good time I couldn't even joke about it.

Meanwhile Bret had a the best day in a long time. I'll let him tell you.

So I woke up bright and early, but unfortunately I was an hour late for choir. Woops. Luckily my director is a very kind and forgiving man. I came home, took a shower, and read the newspaper. Went up to my boys' room. My boys are Alvaro and Sam, and I walked into see Alvaro and Kinsey Crabb spooning. It was fantastic! We then watched the USU Georgetown game which was, well, the only bad part of the day.  Hit up the MP (Market Place) for some grub. Then we had an epic snowball fight with the legendary Alex Russell Meadows aka "The Good Guy." We then headed to Bountiful to do baptisms for the dead ( we were joined by Taylor Dolbin). A freakin' road trip baby. Then we did baptisms and Sam confirmed and baptized us. The Spirit was so strong. Something we all needed. Then we went to Cafe Rio and returned to Logan.

Once we were home we hit up some dear friends, namely Michael Peine, Sarah, Anne Marie, and Beardo and had an intense dance party. Went to Angie's, cleaned the sink. Then Sam, Taylor, and I went to Romney Stadium and straight up snuck onto the football field. Sooo nice man. I mean BS nice. It was good.

To finish up we had a toast party. A toast party is a new tradition we invented where we buy Martinelli's sparkling cider and then you simply toast. We toasted for all the things we're grateful for. Alex Meadows, Kinsey's butt, Kinsey, Collin from the Junction, The Junc and the MP, the Jazz, Hawaii 5-0, Love, Health, and all the black people in the world. The list went on. It was the stuff of legend.

A great night. Definitely needed. Look How Far We've Come...ILMLMOTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment