Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Dr. Cooper, I'm Bret.

To all my followers, yes, all 12 of you, I'm posting this for my Journalism class. Sorry to get your hopes up about a new post. I promise one is coming soon.

To Dr Cooper:

I'm Bret Clapier.

I'm a freshman in my second semester. Currently, I'm undeclared, but I'm beginning to lean towards a JCOM major with a business minor, potentially. If that's allowed.

If you want to call me to hang out then the number is 801-979-3541. If you need to talk business, call the same number.
My preferred email is bret.clapier@aggiemail.usu.edu. I'll accept emails about class, but obviously I'd rather you send me links to satirical videos. Something along the lines of what we saw in class on the first day. That'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm a pretty average little guy. Physically I don't know what stands out about me, but I whistle everywhere I walk and a lot of the places I sit. So if you hear a faint, high pitched melody, just yell at me (or tell me to stop nicely). I love music, nothing stirs my emotions like music does. I love running and wrestling. I love the Jazz and the Utes (sorry, Aggies will be number two for a lil' while). I love my gigantic family and bizarre friends. I was born in Holladay, which is about twenty minutes east of Salt Lake City, and lived in the same house all 18 years of my life. I hate all forms of sarcasm. I am a youtube/online video addict, thus, most of my information comes from the internet, but I'm also faithful to newspapers.

Here's me...

Here's what I want to be soon....

Thanks Dr. Cooper! I'm excited for your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment